I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike...


Ever since coming back to the US from Ukraine, all I've done is SIT.

SIT in class.

SIT in my car.

SIT at work at a desk.

SIT and eat.

SIT and do homework.

I have clearly become more sedentary.  In Ukraine, I had no car -- I walked or took public transport -- and taught school all day.  I've hated that I can't walk to the grocery store or cycle to church -- doing anything BUT drive my car.

Now, however, I will be moving to the Netherlands and purchasing a bike!  For at least 400 euros -- seriously, why must they cost 4x as much as they do in America??

Oh, the places I'll go!

To the center of town.

On bike rides across town with my love.

To my in-laws' for dinner.

On random wanderings through the city as I learn my new home.

Now, to get in shape this summer....

Comments

Popular Posts